Welcome to TTVTC!
Chào mừng bạn đến với TTVTC!
Soaked Tamarind with Liquorice… Me Ngâm Cam Thảo
Ingredients: fresh tamarinds, sea salt, water, sugar, water, glycyrrhiza uralensis powder, chili powder, salt, food color.
- Soak tamarinds in water with salt at least 24 hours
- Cut along the tamarinds
- Remove all the seeds
- use fork or small sharp utensil to stab around each tamarind allowing absorb sugar easily.
- quickly steam tamarinds in the boiling water (don’t leave too long in there)
- Soak in room temperature after removing from the hot water.
- Add 1/2 sugar and leave there for a day.
- For mixture sugar = get a pot + water + sugar = COOK; add 1/2 tsp glycyrrhiza uralensis; add 1/2 tsp chili powder; add 1 drop of food color (optional)
- Place all tamarinds in a jar; add mixture sugar in.
- It’s ready to eat in 2 days.
- For crunchy, place the jar in the refrigerator.
- cam thảo: glycyrrhiza uralensis or Chinese liquorice
1 kg fresh tamarinds
200 grams sea salt
1 l water
400 grams sugar
1/2 l water
glycyrrhiza uralensis powder
food color (optional)
Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon.
Cám ơn bạn đã đến thăm trang TTVTC và hẹn gặp lại.