Welcome to TTVTC!
- napa cabbage, radish, Kim Chi powder, Korean crushed red pepper
- salt, minced garlic, ginger, scallion, Asian chives/leeks
- Napa: remove green leaves, cut into 1″ size.
- Radish: peel skin, split halve along side, slice into pieces.
- Ginger: peel skin, slice into pieces.
- Scallion: cut into pieces.
- Asian chives: cut into pieces.
How to make Kimchi pickles?
- Large bowl = fresh water + salt = Mix well + napa + radish.
- Use a dish to keep napa and radish down.
- Set a side 6-8 hours.
- Drain napa & radish and rewash with water 3-4 times.
- Transfer napa & radish to a large bowl + crushed red pepper + Kim Chi powder + water + scallion + ginger + Asian chives + minced garlic = Mix well + salt + sugar = Mix well.
- Transfer all to a jar which has a block.
- Set aside for 2 days.
- Ready to eat.
1 heads napa cabbage
1/2 package Kim Chi powder
Korean crushed red pepper
1/2 cup salt
1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1/2 root ginger
1/2 bunch scallion
Thank you for stopping by. See you again soon.